Monday, January 03, 2005

128 days left - Booking airline tickets tomorrow

Well here we are, the holidays just about over, enjoying the last few hours of freedom before heading back to work in the morning.

A new year has begun, and every time someone has wished me Happy New Year, I've thought: "Well yes, I'm sure it will be!"

In 128 days, I will be boarding a plane to Narita International Airport near Tokyo. Assuming all goes well with the travel agent tomorrow, I should know exactly what time I'll be leaving\arriving and which connections I'll be making. I think once the flight is booked, it'll start being more real for me.

Anywho, that's it for tonight, CSI Miami just opened up with a Gang shooting in an ER! FUN! I will certainly miss our lovely TV shows while I'm away... maybe if I find a bar with satelite, they'll let me watch my shows???

Sayonara

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home