Tuesday, February 01, 2005

100 days or 144000 minutes or 8640000 seconds

Well folks, it's T-minus 100 days to departure and I've finally completed Canada Customs and Revenue Agency's NR73-73E form titled "Determination of Residency Status (Leaving Canada)" after reading the 6 gazillion page booklet on what it means to no longer be a resident of Canada for tax purposes.

As enjoyable as that was... I never want to do it again... sheesh, talk about redundant questions. I'm leaving Canada, will be paying taxes in another country, leave me alone and leave me my money!

Will be sending that off tomorrow, no idea when I'll hear back from them. I'm assuming that as long as everything is sorted out before my 2005 tax return is due, all should be well with the world.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home