Friday, February 25, 2005

First goodbyes

Well I had a dentist appointment this morning, and I was once again amazed at the personal touch these people throw in. This is a new dentist I've been going to for less than 6 months. I switched because they're basically right across from work so I can hop over quickly and have them do their thing.

Being in downtown Ottawa, they must have hundreds of patients, and yet the receptionist recognizes me by name, and they make sure you have the same hygenist every time so there's some continuity there as well. If anybody's interested in a new dentist, they're right at the corner of Metcalfe and Laurier, smack dab in the middle of downtown Ottawa. This is their web site.

Since this was my last visit before I leave in May, they gave me a little dental going away gift bag stuffed with toothbrushes, dental floss, toothpaste and stuff, and made me promise to send a post card when I get out there... quite amusing.

Oh, and they've now got TVs in all the exam rooms running DVDs of the Seinfeld seasons! It was great, though she had to stop the cleaning once in a while cause I'd burst out laughing... lol

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ZayZayEM said...

Wow. That's good service.

I remember my sister's orthadontist used to have a nintendo in the waiting room. So I used to love to accompany her visits (this was ages ago).

I've been told by some current patients that he's kept up with the times, and has an X-Box and a PS2 now.

PS - I think they sold that web address.

3:04 AM  
Blogger Michel Lafleur said...

Yeah, I forgot the "the" at the begining and the "clinic" at the end and the ".ca" instead of the .com.... I guess it was late... thanks for the heads up!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home