Monday, April 25, 2005

17 days left - my apartment

Got in touch with the teacher whom I will be replacing and he sent along some pictures of his, soon to be my, apartment. The one below is of the exterior of the building, the interior pictures are in pretty small format but they're down there as well... probably taken from a camera phone or something.


Looks like a nice modern building, Matthew tells me there's a large (looks like a 27" or so?) TV, DVD, CD player in the apartment as well as some funky lighting, so I'm looking forward to seeing what that's all about. The size is about what I expected. One room which is convertible between living area and sleeping area with a seperate kitchen. (I think... as I said the pictures are small)

Anywho, today is my last day with a vehicle so I've got some running around to do. First stop, spend the lovely gift card for Moores I got from my former co-workers on Friday... then probably a trip to the barber...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home