Thursday, May 12, 2005

T-Minus 1 hours and counting

That's about it... final goodbyes have been said, baggage is checked and x-rayed, Customs is cleared and I await the boarding call for my flight. The journey is about to begin!

Keep in touch, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get online but I'll do my best....
email: michel_lafleur@excite.com
MSN: mitchamaphone@hotmail.com
Skype (free VoIP): michellafleur
I'm 13 hours ahead of Ottawa... my mornings are your evenings and vice-versa...

***Note to Ottawa Airport Authority***
I am quite disapointed in the lack of a Tim Horton's behind the security lines.... somebody should write a letter, start a petition... something!

Cheers, Sayonara, Arigato for all the kind thoughts these last few days and weeks... and if ever you happens to be putting around Tokyo for a few days, drop me a line and we'll get together for some tea!

Michel

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home