Sunday, March 19, 2006

Happy Birthday to me

Well that's that... March 20th has turned over and I can now officially no longer say I am 25. Although technically speaking since I was born in Canada at 11:43 on March 20th, I won't really turn 26 until tomorrow afternoon at 1:43PM Japan time, but that is a mere technicality.

I'm up at this ungodly hour (6:30) because I'm heading out to Kairakuen garden in Mito with Scotto today to check out the plum blossoms, should be a good day. Then dinner with Yoshiko tonight and off to see a movie tomorrow. Lovely way to spent a long weekend, which was certainly well deserved.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Slightly Bonkers said...

Happy Birthday you!
I've been reading your blog for a while now, and as my time gets closer and closer, I've been paying even more attention.

Keep having a ball and letting us all know about your adventures!

Jo

http://jogoestojapan.blogspot.com

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home