Friday, May 26, 2006

Movin on up

Scott we miss you! I don't know about the rest of the people in the office, but I keep expecting him to be just around the corner... or I keep looking for him to tell him something. I tell ya, this will be a heck of a change!

In other news, I will be vacating my apartment shortly and heading into the apartment recently vacated by Master Yoshi when he moved to Tsuchiura. From what I understand, it is larger, has a bigger kitchen, in a quieter neighbourhood, is newer, has separate toilet and bath, larger balcony AND a roof top terrace where you can BBQ and hang out!!! Woohoo!

I tried finding it tonight, but having never been there at night, was unsuccessful. Will try again on Sunday\Monday.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anskov said...

Yeah, I agree: SCOTT!!!!!!! COME BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home