Friday, October 20, 2006

It's been one week...

...since Yoshiko and I sat down at City Hall and became man and wife. Time flies when you're having fun they say.

Yesterday in the meeting, I was spacy, not quite in the conversation, not quite grasping what was being said. I'm fumbling when speaking a little too, like yesterday when I told Matt about "the girl with the Pooh on her Bear" instead of "the Pooh bear on her bag".... why is this happening? I haven't taken a picture in 5 days, a first since I came to Japan almost a year and a half ago. In fact, my beloved Canon S3 isn't even in my possession, since I brought it to my lovely wife's apartment earlier this week in advance of our trip to the store for (hopefully) an exchange. I figure I'll go in to the store alone, with no Japanese support and act frantic using only my limited language abilities. Hopefully the sales clerk will just get flustered and replace the camera instead of sending it in for repairs for god knows how long. It's only been 3 months since I bought it, and now that I think of it, the shutter has been acting up for a little over a month now, but I thought it was just me.... so I should be getting a new camera tomorrow... but we shall see.

Other than that, not much going on. Just going to spend a chilled out weekend with my new wife, recuperating from last week's festivities with a little alone time, which will be nice. Next weekend has the possibility of a Halloween Party on Saturday night, but we're not sure if we'll be attending yet. AEON is also holding their annual party on Sunday, which I will be going to.

Anywho, off to work. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home