Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, we've made it back, and after a long day of traveling are ready to hit the sack.

But first, a few pictures which stood out as I quickly browsed the hundreds I snapped during this fantastic trip.

1. The Little Girl in the Tower: To some, Angkor Wat is a temple to be visited, to others it is a babysitter. (Siem Reap, Cambodia)


2. Christmas Morning: Angkor Wat framed by the sunrise. (Siem Reap, Cambodia)


3. Nature Prevails: The jungle reclaiming temples long abandoned by man. (Siem Reap, Cambodia)


4. The Killing Tree: the horrors this old tree has witnessed are unfathomable. (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)


5. Biker Pup: In this city, bikes outnumber cars 30 to 1. (Saigon, Vietnam)


6. War: The mini gun inside a captured US Army Helicopter. (Saigon, Vietnam)


7. Street Party: The Vietnamese can sure put on a bash! (Saigon, Vietnam)


That's it in a nutshell. I'll do my best to do a day by day journal from some notes I took while traveling. Now, it's off to bed... my own bed for the first time in 10 days! Good night, and Happy New Year!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy smoke! Amazing photos, as always. I particularly like #3. If you look at it the right way it looks like there are long legs and even long dangly arms behind and coming out of the trees on the Right hand side of the door. I know, I am strange! No sleeping pills either!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home