Friday, June 29, 2007

An easy return to work

Well there we go... after a couple of days of work, it's just like I'd never left the place! Had a good time this week seeing everyone at OR again and reuniting with Rene, the dynamic duo is together again, which is great.

Things have come back pretty quickly to me, surprisingly so in fact. I was alone today, doing the work of 3 people and had no problems at all, I guess that's a good sign!

I even started working just in time to enjoy a long weekend, how great is that? Tomorrow morning, Yoshiko and I will be heading up to the cottage, coming back late Sunday afternoon and then heading downtown to take in some of the Canada Day festivities. Looking forward to a good weekend, and now that I'm actually working... I've earned the time off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home