Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Food!

Ah food... cooking is a passion which I'd let slip of late. I'd get home and be in no mood to even think of planning a meal, much less actually making it... this week, I've been better... and I think my inspiration for this was the following meal, cooked by my lovely wife Yo-chan:


Tonkatsu (fried pork cutlet) with fried kabocha squash and brocoli.... mmmmmm!

So this week, I've found myself back in the kitchen. Last night, I slapped together some great shrimp pasta, it was fantastic!


Tonight was Pad Thai, an old standby, and tomorrow will be my version of shepherd's pie. Glad to have gotten my (cooking) groove back!

2 Comments:

Blogger tornados28 said...

It all looks delicious.

On a different note, below is a link to a site called Blog Action Day. It is about supporting environmental action through blogging on Oct. 15 if your interested.

http://blogactionday.org/

12:26 PM  
Blogger Howdy said...

There's a bunch of Thai cooking videos in this website you can watch to learn to cook Thai food
www.thaifoodtonight.com

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home